Friday, June 15, 2012

Esurance



+6Thanks Esurance for the savings, Progressive wanted
$900.00 6 months and 21st wanted $1100.00 and ESURANCE
$525.00 what more can I say!
+5I was tired of my insurance payments going up and up and up, so thought it was time to start shopping for new insurance. I had tried over the Internet before but hadn't a clue what I was doing, so I just gave up. I had my previous insurance elsewhere and came to find out I was paying way, way too much. I am saving $750. 00 a year by switching to Esurance! I could not believe it! I immediately started the process of switching, and I am now a new Esurance customer and a very happy one! Today, I received my policy and cards via email just as promised and am glad I switched!
+3Simple, easy to use online interface with little or no lag time. You can change your policy and pay bills in literally seconds. 5/5 stars for convenience alone. Competitive rates too.

No comments:

Post a Comment