Friday, June 15, 2012

USAA


+2I have been with USAA for 22 years and my father has been with them for 40 years. They have the best rates of all the insurance company's by far. I have had other insurance company's contact me to change to their company, but when I told them I was with USAA they said they coudn't touch their rates.
+1Simply the best around. Compared all other companies with exact coverage and USAA was far better with higher coverage for much less every time. When Insurance companies call me I tell them my price and company and they end up hanging up on me.
+1It's too bad USAA isn't available to the general public because they are the single best benefit I have received from my time in the Army - I haven't found an insurance company, a bank or a broker that offers the service and value that I get in one place at USAA! Simply the best in the business!

No comments:

Post a Comment