Friday, June 15, 2012

State Farm


Never in my life have I ever had a problem with state farm. My family and I have been there with them for 50 years. Are the premiums high? I have been self employed for quite a few years. If you want me, you will pay a premium for that due to the service you get. State Farm rates are in with the rest, but my agent Kelly Langen is the best and I would never change for lousey service to save a buck!
+2A company can't stay number one in business unless the people in the company do what they promise. I have always been delivered more than promised by my State Farm Agent. No one asks how much they were paying when one has a claim. Price becomes pretty subjective. How fast and fair claim is handled matters the most when one has a loss.
+2I love State Farm, they handle all my ins. My car, car loan, my Apt. , and my health ins. My old car loan charged me a lot for gap insurance, my SF car loan gives me gap insurance for free, I saved money when I refinance my car with SF. My old insurance was more money, and my coverages where less. My agent explained what I had, and I picked better coverages and pay less. I also like their website. Nice being able to talk to real people 24/7, even in late at night, m and I am traveling, and in other time zones. Great service.

No comments:

Post a Comment